Minkah Fitzpatrick on becoming highest-paid safety: 'I think I'm one of the best at what I do' - NFL.com

  1. Minkah Fitzpatrick on becoming highest-paid safety: 'I think I'm one of the best at what I do'  NFL.com
  2. Pittsburgh Steelers make Minkah Fitzpatrick highest-paid safety in NFL history  ESPN
  3. New Details For Minkah Fitzpatrick Contract Extension Surface  Steelers Depot
  4. Joe Starkey: Steelers' big-money defense better be great  Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
  5. What the Minkah Fitzpatrick extension means for the Bengals and Jessie Bates  Stripe Hype
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


source https://news.google.com/__i/rss/rd/articles/CBMiXGh0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm5mbC5jb20vbmV3cy9taW5rYWgtZml0enBhdHJpY2staGlnaGVzdC1wYWlkLXNhZmV0eS1vbmUtb2YtdGhlLWJlc3QtYXQtd2hhdC1pLWRv0gFcaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubmZsLmNvbS9fYW1wL21pbmthaC1maXR6cGF0cmljay1oaWdoZXN0LXBhaWQtc2FmZXR5LW9uZS1vZi10aGUtYmVzdC1hdC13aGF0LWktZG8?oc=5

Comments