Ellen DeGeneres Says ‘I Am Not Mean’ and ‘I’m Done’ With Fame After Next Netflix Special: ‘This Is the Last Time You’re Going to See Me’ - Variety

  1. Ellen DeGeneres Says ‘I Am Not Mean’ and ‘I’m Done’ With Fame After Next Netflix Special: ‘This Is the Last Time You’re Going to See Me’  Variety
  2. Ellen DeGeneres to call it quits this year, she says as some stand-up shows canceled  Miami Herald
  3. Acclaimed comedian, talk show host says she’s ‘done’ after Netflix special  PennLive
  4. Ellen DeGeneres abruptly cancels Chicago performance, says she is ‘done' after Netflix special  NBC Chicago
  5. 'I am many things but I am not mean' says Ellen DeGeneres at SF Bay Area show  SFGATE


source https://news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMiYWh0dHBzOi8vdmFyaWV0eS5jb20vMjAyNC90di9uZXdzL2VsbGVuLWRlZ2VuZXJlcy1xdWl0dGluZy1ob2xseXdvb2QtYWZ0ZXItY29tZWR5LXRvdXItMTIzNjA2NTg1NS_SAWVodHRwczovL3ZhcmlldHkuY29tLzIwMjQvdHYvbmV3cy9lbGxlbi1kZWdlbmVyZXMtcXVpdHRpbmctaG9sbHl3b29kLWFmdGVyLWNvbWVkeS10b3VyLTEyMzYwNjU4NTUvYW1wLw?oc=5

Comments